You can type here any text you want

No title 86 GN forsale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
No title cars always set off the red flag with me. May not be a concern at all but since I have seen so many cars stolen from the Alt Ga area I thought I'd post....

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/2702440213.html

If it's a member from here selling it and there's more to the story, I'd share that kind of stuff in my ad so not to alarm buyers.

Haterade is even scared to say anything. I would do a title search.

Title probaly has a lein on it. Owner wants to make some sort of money off it. Next its gonna be up for grabs in pieces. Put me up first for the drive train. That will be nice for my new third gen camaro project. Oh yeh gotta love Turbo Buicks!!!!!!!

This car is in the kingsland area that is very far from ATL,it's closer to the Jacksonville FL area 30 miles.

That's an awfully clean engine bay. There's allot of time and money there to not have a title.

D

I believe 86 and earlier does not need a title in Ga. Mine did not have one and I knew the seller for years. He owned the car for at least 15 years. When I got plates for it, I was told that I could not get a title either, only my registration was proof of ownership.

ga no title only bill of sale for shipment outside u.s.. if you buy you can then hold and claim then send notices to prior owners thru dmv. if they want they must pay your "storage" charges. Otherwise you then apply for a rebuilt title.

thanks for link :)

Back