You can type here any text you want

No wide band, No closed loop ?? fast system

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

96SCTA

I can not get my wide band o2 to work, It is not showing up on the bottom right corner of the screen ! Also i can not get the computer to go into closed loop. I have all the setting set so it should turn on at idle. There is no o2 correction going on. All the requiremtns are met. Temp, rpm and time . So what is keeping it from going into close loop. I read some other post about this. And there was mention that it willl not go into closed loop if there is any after fuleing corrections. So i looked at the graph and the little cross hair is at 180 degress and +80 enrichment. Please help!!!

Micah

If you are not seeing the lambda symbol in the right corner then the ecu is not recognizing the WBO2 sensor. The problems could be that you have the wrong O2 sensor, make sure that the serial number on the sensor matches the one on the ecu, or you have a bad connection at the sensor itself or the jumber harness. If the ecu doesn't recognize the O2 sensor it will NEVER go into closed loop no matter what you set the parameters to.

Are we talking the wideband o2s or the regular o2s. I am using bosch o2's. For the regular o2s. The number for my wideband matches that of my computer. There is no symbol (lambada) in the lower right corner. How would i tell if it is wired correctly. The wideband sensor does not heat up with the key forward. Will the lambada symbol be there even if it is wired wrong. Thanks for the help. I am moving to pa in 2 weeks and i really need to get this car up and running so i can leave.

Micah

Back