Noble Oklahoma

The Ford guys probably out number Buicks by more than a 1,000 to 1 so personally I welcome the new additions to the event. We can use all the help we can get; particularly, in the sub 11 second area. They had 28 last year and we had 14 and that really gives them an advantage from top to bottom.

This is a great event and I would like to see it continue for many years to come and I believe it will as long as it is a real contest where either side has a chance to win the event.

Be sure to look me up at Noble. My club handle is "The Agitator" and my job is to stir stuff up and I'm pretty good at that.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Sounds good. I will write my screen name nice and big on my back glass so I can be found :D :D :D

George will be bringing his TTA down, talked to him the other day at the shop, he said it should be ready to go into the 10's.

George will be bringing his TTA down, talked to him the other day at the shop, he said it should be ready to go into the 10's.
:biggrin: Awesome! I am going to have to get a bigger SD card for my camera this year in order to capture all the pics I want.

Noble participants

I am putting together a list of everyone who is planning to come to Noble.

I need some help from you guys with your names. For example, I'm having a hard time finding "Major Nutz" on last years list of participants so I need his real name to put on the list. So if all of you who are coming would email me your real name, I can get the list compiled.

My email address is pengle@cox.net.

You should also know that OU has a home game against Nebraska that weekend and I suggest you get room reservations in place if you need them.

We're looking for more than 100 races this year with our team winning the majority of them.<BAG>

Phil Engle

Well this is gonna be a close one just got the pumps in,and had a bad 340 pump off my xp pumps.Need to drop everything in and wire the monster up,get it tuned and make some passes.Just a couple of weeks away damn its getting closer,no pressure yet just excited.;)

Nobel this year

Ok we as most of you know my Turbo-T was killed by a Tornado in may I was hoping to have it Nobel this year with the new motor but, that's not going to happen. So over the weekend a good friend call me up and ask if I want to buy his 72 GS 462 BBB I said yes it's not a turbo car but it is a buick and it runs 12.50 on the motor and 11.80 on NOS so at least I will have something to race this year. I have not been to Nobel for 5 years and I miss it.

Good luck to all of you who still need to work on your cars and lets pray for good weather.

Later
BOOSTBROTHER

I am putting together a list of everyone who is planning to come to Noble.

I need some help from you guys with your names. For example, I'm having a hard time finding "Major Nutz" on last years list of participants so I need his real name to put on the list. So if all of you who are coming would email me your real name, I can get the list compiled.

My email address is pengle@cox.net.

You should also know that OU has a home game against Nebraska that weekend and I suggest you get room reservations in place if you need them.

We're looking for more than 100 races this year with our team winning the majority of them.<BAG>

Phil Engle

I was unable to participate last year due to electrical gremlins :mad: I was there pom-poms in hand on the sideline.

Mike D.

I PMed you back Quik Six. I wasn't racing last year either, I was running my pom poms just like Major Nutz was. :mad: