You can type here any text you want

Noobie.. and FAST question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOVI2KRT

Hello everyone.. some of you might know me.. most won't..

anyway.. lemme apologies for jumpin' in on Buick fun and talk with a Dodge.. but it has FAST and SMC alky injection.. wanna be Buick??? :D

Anyway..

couple things..

any word, or truth to the rumor about updated/upgraded hardware or software for FAST?? I would love to see an updated digital dash like the new DFI or other systems out there.. one where you could read it while driving... and maybe some auxilary inputs and outputs that the end used could use at their discretion?

other question..

I am running 550cc injectors in the my truck, and ended up putting the base injector pulse time.. ( I think thats what it is.. up to 1.2m/s), ofcourse, every where went rich and so on, retuned accordingly.. and it "seems" to be a bit more responsive now, idle's a bit smoother.. things like that.. is this normal?? Is it common to make that time a lil longer for 53# injectors? Just curious. I know I read on a unofficial manual that 150's will sometimes be using a 2.0m/s setting.. that is where I got the idea from.. but not sure why.

That's it for now.. great to see a place to ask FAST questions.. am also stuck on the rock in the Pacific and it's new territory pretty much.

I played with the after start decay a lil and it seems to catch and smooth out the idle better now instead of surging like a huge cammed blown alky car for awhile. Happy with that..

Back