You can type here any text you want

nooby vaccum in the crank case?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joehall85gn

i had to replace my intake gasket and valve cover gaskets twice and they are litterally getting sucked in ive been told it is because of vaccum in my crankcase i have only herd of blow by not vaccum :confused: oh and another thing where kind i find just odds and ends accesories for my 85 GN?

Do you have a breather as well?I have made a stupid mistake many years ago of only having a pcv and no breather.It was on a bb mopar and i kept cracking the tin valley tray under the intake.After 3 valley pans and 2 intakes somebody said to me wheres your breather?I was like a daaa.I dont have one.I havent made that stupid mistake again.

yeah thanks i was just told that the other day i put a breather on it and it's fine ever sense but any tips on changing the valve cover gaskets on the passenger side i have a hard line that runs on the very edge of my valve cover gasket and its so close to the fire wall its cramped and it dosent help useing fel pro permadry's good gaskets but a hell of a time lining them up? i could also use a picture of what my hot air engine should look like i just got the car and i found vaccum lines blocked off and pig tails everywhere that are not even hooked up mostly three prong male ends cylinder shapped prongs also the guy reomoved the whol A/c system it's crazy i just want to get her back into shape

Back