Norwalk Track Rental Invitation

Cool rain! For me that is. Maybe I can make it for the next one.:D

Ted, I have not ran the car yet at the track. I am looking forward to it. We will have to bring Nozzle along.

Patty, ask Doug Houser on the board here about taking my GN for a spin thru Bloomfield Hills and getting pulled over by a Corvette Z06 cop car two years ago, the Thursday before the Dream Cruise. I think he was jeolous my GN would beat his Z06 :D . $350 in tickets and a day in court the next day was a warm welcome for Doug.:p

G&^ DA%$ Sunsabi*&Hes! I think we all should drive 25 mph UNDER the speed limit all the way through bloomfield hills while revving our cars and causing massive amounts of greenhouse gases to open a mini hole in the ozone and make all the paint on their cars fade, and give all the rich bald guys a really bad sunburn......whataya say fellas? :D

Gotta love Ohio weather.

Maybe I'll make the new date...

Keep us posted.

Originally posted by Steve Petro
Cool rain! For me that is. Maybe I can make it for the next one.:D

Ted, I have not ran the car yet at the track. I am looking forward to it. We will have to bring Nozzle along.

You can't get him off his X-mark long enough to do anything anymore. If you want to see him, if is usually after 9PM when he is at Gregs garage.

The bad news is that we were unable to schedule a rain date in the near future, but the GOOD news is that we already had another Norwalk rental scheduled for Friday, September 10: all of the original info will apply to this date, so for God's sake, all- mark your calendar now! Will repost again closer to the event.
Patty

Remember- no matter where you go, there you are.