You can type here any text you want

Norwalk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bogies87

Is anybody planning on attending Norwalk this year?? I know its the weekend after the TurboBuick.com Nationals but did not know if I was the only one who could not attend them. So if I will not be alone I plan on going to Norwalk.

I will be attending. I think we got at least 5+ plus cars for the ths class. If your car has a 67 or smaller turbo and AC, join us in ths up there. Heads up racing on a pro tree. The times will probably range from 10.0-12.0.

I am going to spectate. The wife says no when it comes to racing.... You know I could ignore her but the couch gets awful uncomfortable. I just wanted to see if there was going to be any cars there. We went a few years ago and it was pretty light on cars.

Last year I went and raced THS. First time in a class and had a blast. Problem was is that this event is usually light on cars and I thought I would race as there was not going to be much going on. WRONG>>> There was a ton of cars there and I had no time to look and buy parts and watch racing. Seems like I was in the staging lanes more than anything. I hope they change that this year. I plan on driving there and back on raceday and spectating. I had a blast racing in that class but I run 11.60s so Im not very competitive.I just wanted to get my car in the 11s and after a convertor change I went from 12.40s to 11.60s off the trailer and raced that class in 80* heat there. I would still have a blast though.. Heads up, pro tree, run what ya brung ... Pretty cool people in the class too. This time Im takin it easy and spectating....so far.lol.

I saw someone post something about a car show at a nearby Arbys saturday does anyone know which Arbys and how late the show is going on?

I thought Arbys car show was Saturday. Like 10:00-4:00 or so. My son and I are going,but he wants to go to the show,I want to go to the track. Someone will be comprising,probably me. Mark.

The wife and I will be showing up weather permitting Sunday. The Buick is getting ready for paint, so we will be spectators Also

I saw someone post something about a car show at a nearby Arbys saturday does anyone know which Arbys and how late the show is going on?

Car show starts at 11. I guess about 100 or more cars depending on weather a few have said. Im leaving home at 7 a.m. so I should get there by 10:30. The car will need cleaned all over after 3.5 hrs on the turnpike. Prime Rib Buffet dinner Sat night for 20 bucks...Its all good!!!

:biggrin:

Im going to head up sunday morning, thought about going today but got the 4 wheel drive jamborie in lima to go to as well. Just hoping the weather will be good sunday.

Post your screen names on your dash!!!

POST YOUR SCREEN NAMES ON YOUR DASH, at the ARBYS car show. I have a sign printed up saying COACH, so who ever comes up to my car will know and when they see me, they can introduce themselves.

:biggrin:

High Performance Wire-ties by Rich Tucker ( WS6 )

It's about time I got some props for the wire ties in your sig! 'cause we all know those are what count when you're chasing down into 11's.

Back