NOS 9 Hole Hood Pad

This is Ridiculous . You can't even sell these cars for what they went for sticker price , the market so bad today . 850 plus shipping ? For 850 u should bring it to house and install it lol. I'm sorry this is crazy to me .

I know of someone paying close to a grand for a 9 hole couple of years ago for a show quality car.The 8 hole is going for what he asking for his 9 in this thread.I think it a good deal.GLWS!

I'll stick with the eight hole for $180 and have an overlay made for $40. Sheesh.
I agree paying 1,000 isn't gonna raise my car an extra 1,000 that's my point. These cars still haven't taken off in the collector car market . And I'm not talking about gnx cars .

9 hole NOS is much more rare than an 8 hole and has been discontinued for much longer. Not many people were hoarding NOS parts back when the 9 hole was discontinued. If you feel your car is worthy of such a rare part you have to pay the premium. There's much cheaper alternatives out there for those who don't need the extra hole or correct lettering. As was stated, no one is making anyone purchase anything.

Worthless tidbit of info: The one on ebay was originally delivered to the dealer that sold my car new...

8 hole is missing the center rear hole and is also not molded for the provision. Here's a random pic of an nos 8 hole

105_1378.JPG