You can type here any text you want

Nos parts not needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickpassed

All parts chrome, taken out of boxes for pictures only. Headlight bezels $150, cornering lamps with clear lenses $150, 3 Regal emblems $30, also 1 used 1970 Buick GS hood $500.
IMG_1326[1].JPGIMG_1327[1].JPGIMG_1328[1].JPGIMG_1329[1].JPG

I'll take the headlight bezels.How do you want to be paid? I'll take the emblems also!!!

i will take the cornering lamps... they are NOS right.... can't see img right now

Have looked at your car a number of times SWEET To answer your question yes these are GM PARTS Please look at them again to make sure your happy with what you see payment to footballstar6767@yahoo.com

Thanks :) .... always a work in progress... i wish i would have seen this ad earlier i would have bought the whole lot. Let me know if you have anymore NOS items for a limited or chrome pkg T. One day i will be able to afford a repaint:rolleyes: The parts look great from the photo. Where are you located. i will send you paypal shortly.
Thanks

aaron

I will take the headlight bezels. Can you please send NOS #'s then I will pay paypal

Back