nos power master rebuild kit and master cylinders

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
have two MC with reservoirs 4 backing plates and a NOS rebuild kit for MC will also include 4 free accumulator bulbs for free
150 shipped on everything or can break up name your price

58560170781__BC40A5A2-BF5C-4CB6-AD24-901C6D4A1067.jpeg
58560174794__26E6567C-1703-4B5A-B841-5EC8E69EF6FC.jpeg

that was a 30 dollar kit back in 05 LOL gotta pay for the illegals 40 shipped on rebuild kit T guy first in line

What!!! 7 posts and not one about how much better off to switch to vacuum of hydro brakes! The thing with the kit is the motor windings could be going or and the pump getting weak so it won't help. Takes expensive equipment to test that stuff. Just send it out to Richard Clark and be done with it. I look at it as if it needs a seal kit than how far off are the other pieces from needing some attention.
that was a 30 dollar kit back in 05 LOL gotta pay for the illegals 40 shipped on rebuild kit T guy first in line
I'll give you a $1.54 in 1913 dollars. The federal reserve is soooo corrupt.

What!!! 7 posts and not one about how much better off to switch to vacuum of hydro brakes! The thing with the kit is the motor windings could be going or and the pump getting weak so it won't help. Takes expensive equipment to test that stuff. Just send it out to Richard Clark and be done with it. I look at it as if it needs a seal kit than how far off are the other pieces from needing some attention.

I'll give you a $1.54 in 1913 dollars. The federal reserve is soooo corrupt.

Turbo Lou will rebuild the used (working) one I have as a back up. The kit may or may not be of use to him. Lou is as good as anyone with a PM.

But thanks for playing........ Jimmy, tell him what he's won! :)

yeah yeah we all know that shit , the power master sucks and the motor is the problem , but some die hards and I mean mean DIE HARDS wanna keep the ole PM , so if you don't want to buy it, don't muck up the post
thank you
"fast with class" make TR.com great again

Mix up of info i have a partial wanted to look at grass docs kit to see what i was missing

Well TGuy….. Our winning contestant will receive the right to not buy the kit now, or at anytime. The kit is more of an OEM part and has both plungers in it. May not ever be used but maube good to have in the future. He also earns the right to criticize and laugh at me and all others as long as he can laugh at himself. I did start laughing tho as he brought up a GREAT point. No Democratic debates on PM vs Vac as that always seeks to happen. And to be honest on this coast Turbo Lou great guy! And I would never hesitate to send my PM to King Richard as Ive seen him in action and would want it right and complete. So ………... as we all laugh the kit will ship tomorrow.

Let me know if you need anything closer. Text me. I can send ya whatever you need.
Then Im boxing it and its going to wherever Matt tells me.
We4

Let me know if you need anything closer. Text me. I can send ya whatever you need.
Then Im boxing it and its going to wherever Matt tells me.
We4

Is the kit sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro