You can type here any text you want

NOS TTA Dash Clusters

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gyrhead

Supporting Vendor
Guys:

Just purchased a couple of N.O.S. TTA dash clusters. Brand new GM, complete with tach, speedo, gauges and boost gauge. I can't imagine there are many left in any shape, never mind brand new.

Please contact me via PM or at my shop if interested.

Our toll free number is (888) 727-8748

Tom

Mea Culpa

Guys:

I've gotta confess a major goof-up. Turns out these clusters are for the 1990 Pontiac GTP McLaren Turbo, not the 89 TTA. I'm feeling the hot sting of embarrassment today. Sorry to have jumped the gun, I really did think these were for the Turbo TA.

Tom

I was wondering about that! I did some research hunting down these clusters a while ago and they seem to be long gone. At least the TTA ones! The only one left with them is Grumpy.. he's got about 20 of them burried in his junk pile.. hopefully by the time he drops over he'll find them and sell them! :biggrin:

phillyturbosix said:
I was wondering about that! I did some research hunting down these clusters a while ago and they seem to be long gone. At least the TTA ones! The only one left with them is Grumpy.. he's got about 20 of them burried in his junk pile.. hopefully by the time he drops over he'll find them and sell them! :biggrin:

nah I am starting to just burn them so they would be nice looking "wall art" :eek: :biggrin:

Attachments

• TTAburnerdash.JPG
    TTAburnerdash.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 228
III'S 87 GN said:
was that poirier's (barboza ? )in fall river ?

no... ummmm way out by Ill I think .. brain is dead right now .. did another burn in fall river ??? I never heard about that one :confused:

Grumpy said:
no... ummmm way out by Ill I think .. brain is dead right now .. did another burn in fall river ??? I never heard about that one :confused:

as i recall it was 2-3 allantee's and a tta ?

I had a 26 or 36 mile one that was supposed to have been from a theft recovery TTA.
I still have a high mile one here at the house from when I stripped #891

You can't get the clear plastic piece that covers the guages either. I cracked mine and after about two months I found one, and they told me it was the last one in the country.

I cracked mine too 6 months ago and they still had 3 in a warehouse. So 2 now. Unless yours was since then. :confused:

Yeah mine was about a year ago. The guy i bought my car from actually found me the right one, but two different dealers by my hose ordered it for me and they were both wrong. The wrong ones actually had the exact same part number as the right one. the one I got was from some dealer on the east coast and the guy told me it was the last one in the country. Well it looks like he was wrong. :confused:

Clear lens is avalible, I bought 2 in the last month (first one was damaged when I got back home so they sent me another one that arrived yesterday actually). Check with your dealership the part number is 25084190 they list @ $52.03

dvernst said:
Yeah mine was about a year ago. The guy i bought my car from actually found me the right one, but two different dealers by my hose ordered it for me and they were both wrong. The wrong ones actually had the exact same part number as the right one. the one I got was from some dealer on the east coast and the guy told me it was the last one in the country. Well it looks like he was wrong. :confused:

So, are you saying that part number 25084190 listed by Jan is wrong ? or is it that even with that part number it could be wrong and not fit ?

Thanks

Part number is correct, got a brand new box sitting here from GM. Also instaled one a week or so ago and it's identical and fits very well.

From www.gmpartsdirect.com :

GM Part # *25084190
Category: Instrument Cluster Lens
Description: LENS CSTR
Pack Qty: 1
Unit Price: $26.01
Quantity Ext.: $26.01
Price YOU SAVE: $26.02
Core Charge: $0.00
S&H Approx: $9.95
TOTAL: $35.96

* indicates special order item, which is a special order non-returnable part.

That also means it may take a couple weeks to get.

Back