You can type here any text you want

NOS TTA heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
He knows exactly what they are...however they are not the same casting as TTA...they are the same but for a numbers matching set they will not be the same. He buys up old obsolete stock from dealers and then resells them. I have a complete set from him...so does a few others...was $150 +$28 shipping...brand new. Not going to machine the original stockers. SKtubo used to buy his heads from the same guy and use them on TTA clones and hybrids...he also sold them on the boards and few years ago. The heads are from early to mid 80's FWD Buick, Olds sedans and are really nothing special, not used on anything anymore so really not worth much. So to us since the TTA used heads like these they are of some value but to the general public they are just cheap old heads that are pretty much phased out and becoming more valuable as scrap metal. Not enough TTA's produced to make them really worth much more. Matching number TTA heads are a different story.

Still a great deal none the less.

I bought a set as spares for my engine ... he will ship them to my hotel when I'm out in Orlando end of next month so I can stick them in my suitcase (better bring two as they heads are heavy :eek: ) ... can't beat the price but shipping accross the pond would have cost just over $200 USD :mad: so this way it wont cost me too much and the seller (Jack) is very helpful. I believe he still got about 50 pairs left.

I know they arent the exact # match; but looks like a good deal if someone was going to port a set for a performance build.

is this the same guy that the other thread was about?

i'd like to buy a spare set (why not since these are clean unused and cheap). i just want to make sure i'm buying the right ones...

is this the same guy that the other thread was about?

i'd like to buy a spare set (why not since these are clean unused and cheap). i just want to make sure i'm buying the right ones...

Yes same guy...can't beat the price...no more complete sets, but still has bare heads for $100 + $28 shipping.

I was going to check and see if any heads were left. Does anybody know how to get ahold of this guy? Ebay won't let me send him an email because I did not buy anything from him or sell anything to him. I was thinking that might be easier than going through my origional heads.

Thanks

I met Jack Koziol to pick up some heads. He has a crate full of them as I went thru the whole crate with him. I was working on getting an exclusive deal on the heads as Steve Kaminski had with Jack, but my project of modding the TTA heads has been put to the side for now. He rents a building on Englishtown’s Raceway Park's property; he is good friends with the owners. His number is 732-446-3738.

Got my set today delivered to my hotel here on Orlando ... bloody heavy those heads (30lb each packaged) :-)

Anyway super service and properly packaged (2 packes so cylinder heads are seperated).

If you need a set or just like to keep a set for spare (or a good port job, larger valves etc) then the $100 + $30 shipping is a bargain.

Got my set today delivered to my hotel here on Orlando ... bloody heavy those heads (30lb each packaged) :-)

Anyway super service and properly packaged (2 packes so cylinder heads are seperated).

If you need a set or just like to keep a set for spare (or a good port job, larger valves etc) then the $100 + $30 shipping is a bargain.
Yep, I received a set last week. They are packaged very well. So Jan, you going to try to put those in your carry on luggage? :D I almost forgot how heavy these little cast iron heads were after messing with the aluminum LT1 V8 heads so much the past year or so.

So Jan, when you coming back to the Dallas area? Let me know and you're welcome to come hang out in the hot Texas sun out on the lake one weekend, we out there every w/e in our back yard.

Yep, I received a set last week. They are packaged very well. So Jan, you going to try to put those in your carry on luggage? :D I almost forgot how heavy these little cast iron heads were after messing with the aluminum LT1 V8 heads so much the past year or so.

So Jan, when you coming back to the Dallas area? Let me know and you're welcome to come hang out in the hot Texas sun out on the lake one weekend, we out there every w/e in our back yard.

Hey Rob, yep those are 30lbs each packaged .... brought two suitcases to distribute the weight :-) Flying back home tomorrow so will see how it goes, might have to use my charm checking in my luggage ;)

Not sure when I'm out in Plano next time, actually in Detroit next week and just came back from Moscow end of last week .... spending a weekend on the lake sounds great and I will defenitly take you up on that offer next time I'm in your neck of the woods!

Cheers

Back