You can type here any text you want

NOS TTA Owners Kit For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Indyta1989

FYI - I have posted a NOS TTA Owners Kit on ebay. I continue to search for another TTA to purchase so I will likely regret selling this. With my luck I will purchase a TTA a few days after this owners kit sells. However, since I do not currently own a TTA the best thing is to let the kit go.

eBay Motors: 1989 Turbo Trans Am TTA owners kit mint NOS Indy 500 ++ (item 140156505950 end time Sep-16-07 16:55:33 PDT)

If you have any questions about purchasing this kit please contact me via email to my address indyta@insightbb.com

AOK, I was concerned that perhaps someone had hijacked my aucition in some way or was using it to scam someone. I did end the auction due to a direct purchase offer. I have sold this kit for $1,000.

thats just plain stupid,I am a TTA owner and will never in my life time pay more than $300 for a cheap gold box.....whoever bought one for $1100 is a fckn retard...:p :eek: :eek:

Its a collectible item. 1100 may seem cheap for it in a few years.. I wont sell mine unless I dont own the car.. dont feel my car as a collectible car is complete without it. Look at the GNX stuff..

Items are only worth what someone is willing to pay. These items are fragile.. and good for the seller who found a buyer,... the buyer found a perfect kit.

thats just plain stupid,I am a TTA owner and will never in my life time pay more than $300 for a cheap gold box.....whoever bought one for $1100 is a fckn retard...:p :eek: :eek:

guess you will never have one :p you think prices are goin to go down ???? do you still believe in the tooth fairy to ?? :confused: :p :biggrin:

I bet they are.......

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Sun-tzuChinese general & military strategist (~400 BC)
;)

Back