NOS & used parts for sale at Richard Clarks event

bring the carpet ill get it, as long as there are no wear marks on it. i dont see any in the pics

It will be coming with me to RCs. Any specific area you want me to PM you a picture of? Please be aware though it is first come first serve.

Ok then
I guess I want be able to get it because I can't make it Thursday. I'm just saying if it's 12 k mile carpet it shouldn't have any wear places in it and if it doesn't I'll buy it. No need to worry, but if it's first to the door I guess I want make it. But if you will hold it for me I'll get it. I'll even send u a small deposit thru PayPal so u know my word is good

Ok then
I guess I want be able to get it because I can't make it Thursday. I'm just saying if it's 12 k mile carpet it shouldn't have any wear places in it and if it doesn't I'll buy it. No need to worry, but if it's first to the door I guess I want make it. But if you will hold it for me I'll get it. I'll even send u a small deposit thru PayPal so u know my word is good
I will be at Richards the 1st through the 7th , so I should be there before most....I can check the carpet for you in person if you like....

Bryan

Carpet has a downpayment on it, everything else listed in the first post is still available.

I will be arriving Wednesday night, and be there till Saturday.

All prices are negotiable.

I had a funny feeling that was it. Bet you are glad it ended up there seeing what its up to.
Thanks,
Justin