You can type here any text you want

not a race but just wondering

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
what 1/4 times would a 03 mustang gt put up? im not inquiring for myself but for a freind....with a 92 VOLVO. you heard right.:eek: we did a few things to it and i would like to know weather a new mustang could run it down.

i'm not too sure about the newer ones, but the older ones are slugs, low 17's stock (high alitude)

i wouldnt' expect anything too fast out of it. high 15's maybe?

13.6? :rolleyes: best i've seen in my area was high 9's in the 1/8th and that was decent driver. My pops 96 Impala SS whales in on them things like its nuffin, what volvo is this I assume the turbo charged 4 cyc RWD something like that?

Originally posted by V8'sHAHA
13.6? :rolleyes: best i've seen in my area was high 9's in the 1/8th and that was decent driver. My pops 96 Impala SS whales in on them things like its nuffin, what volvo is this I assume the turbo charged 4 cyc RWD something like that?

yup its a 1992 740. so what, on the average about a low to mid 14?

Originally posted by stroked347
I guess no one in GA can drive.....yeehaw

No its just mustangs are slow, thumbs up to you if you drive one :rolleyes:

03 GT will run mid - high 14s, witnessed many at the track. Lined up with one that pulled a 15.1, he didn't know how to launch though. The Mach 1 stangs will run high 13's, they have the old N/A cobra motor.

Back