You can type here any text you want

Not really a kill but funny??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WICKEDGN

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BOOST
Well it was a saturday night abought 9:30p.m. well any ways i pulled on to a chevron to air up the drag radials, so there comes a very late model camaro id say about late 70's early very early 80's :D well he would pass on by and look at my car and drive out screeeching his tires (no burn out:confused: ) but he did this twice. so on the second time i quickily pulled out the tools and uncapped my exhaust:eek: then i turn on the car and guess what. here he comes again:eek: well as soon as i saw him i was pulling out and he was too so i waited for him with the engine spooling;) so he sat there like a woose and i guess he got the chills from the turbo whistling so he drove off not even screeching. so i just left and saying to my self what a F$%G:) .

Hey , thats not a kill and you didn't say buick atleast 132 times. Rollin is gonna have to be the grinch and move this thread.:rolleyes:

lmfao some one actually beat me to the smart ass comment, o well enjoy it for the 15 mins it will be up

wonder if hes ok? this is the longst a non gn, non educational, funny story has ever lasted on this forum.

Way to go Wicked I'd call intimidation a Kill, that fact that you were in your own Buick makes it all that much better. Good job bro.

Geoff

ROFLMMFAO. this feud alone is worth coming to this website every night just to check up on you guys.. lol

well what can i say im proud to be a buick owner and what ever happens as far as racing well i get exited.:) next time ill think about putting up a story like this :D well see ya

Back