nova gn swap

Use to have

I use to know of a 63 or 64 Chevy II in the Bay Area, CA that had a GN mil in it, it was light green. A friend of mine name Dominic that lives in Fairfield knows him well, If I can get ahold of him and he has pics of it, Ill try to get them to ya ;)

Thats him!

Dave Bowmans ride, I got to see it when I lived in Lake Tahoe for a while. Hey Richard, nice to have a neighbor! My fiance is from Ocean Springs and we both live in Brandon now. (next to Jackson) Hope to catch up to you at Cruisin the Coast this year! Hopefully my brother, our friend Andre and I will all have our TR's there. Talk to you soon!

Jason

Jason,

We're buying/building in O.S. just as soon as our house in Gautier sells. Are you from O.S. too? Look me up if you get down this way! Only 3 months till CTC, but it looks like I'll be a spectator again this year :( . No way will this car be ready before then.

Hey Richard, Cool deal on the house, best of luck to you. I am originally from Vicksburg but moved out to Reno/Tahoe for several years. I moved back to MS to go in business with my brother. I bought a house in Brandon, and met my fiance via the internet actually! Shes a keeper not a psycho. Her folks live in O.S. I'll deff hollar at you when we get to CTC, Hate to hear yours wont be ready but I did sneek a peak at it in your albums, that is going to be one wicked ride! Im sure we'll have the room for ya to ride with us where we get there. :cool:

Jason

Thanks

There's usually a good contigent of TR guys from the Brandon/Jackson area at CTC. I'm sure we'll be discussing it as it gets closer to time.