Now that I've decided can I hit a HIGH 10

LMFAO.....Ok..If it's your first time everybody at least once has had that 10sec dream until reality smacks you in the face...Right???? Thought I'd give the bennifit of a doubt...Notice I did not say you will reach 10's just saying if he reaches 10's would need to consisder a cage...I definatly was debateing even stepping into this one..lol:biggrin:

we had to do a bar @ 11.4s.. NO "if ands or buts" !! :biggrin: then got thrown out of one track runnin 135mph then 3 days later at another track running 9.9 :cool:

I have to update my list, Not even using that trans no more. Useing a P.G Trans with brake now..I had put a ealier post in before I got it wandering if I would have any fitmit issues with it but it in there now and all good.:)

With the combo you have it should be do-able for sure.

I'm pretty sure I can hit 10's with mine, and I have alot less than you do.

Dial it in and make sure the 60' is there and you'll be fine :biggrin:

rear suspension mods is what got me my best time
as the 60ft got lower so did the ets...mph stayed the same
see my sig
based on the fact that you'll have a fresh motor with better heads,valves that don't float at 5200 and a cam that's made for power not mpg and emissions(referring to the total stock state of my motor...heads never off)
if i got a mid 11 out of the very worn stock stuff...i'm sure you'll hit your ten...if the 60 ft it there
i was always tuning 2 ways..
leaving the stop lights(for about 60 feet)
and sneaking up on the boost on (long 3rd gear highway pulls)

you get those to parts running/and hooking good and the middle will fall right into place!!!

let us know how it does!!!
-Dan

Somewhat beaten down post but still has some good info and I thought I would pass along something I learned along the way. I too thought my car could be "tuned" by the great speedshop down the street but the truth is that unless you have some aftermarket system like BigStuff, XFI, or FAST, there is no way to tune these cars (like your Tuner is expecting). The TurboTweak chip allows you to make adjustments by manipulating controls and pedals in the car and I guarantee your neighbood shop is going to be dumbfounded. You can bring them the instruction sheet that came with the TT chip but you'll come away with frustration and a lighter wallet. I've found that hanging out with some local Buick guys that know their way around a TT chip and a translator will give you a better tune than most shops. Just my .02..

Somewhat beaten down post but still has some good info and I thought I would pass along something I learned along the way. I too thought my car could be "tuned" by the great speedshop down the street but the truth is that unless you have some aftermarket system like BigStuff, XFI, or FAST, there is no way to tune these cars (like your Tuner is expecting). The TurboTweak chip allows you to make adjustments by manipulating controls and pedals in the car and I guarantee your neighbood shop is going to be dumbfounded. You can bring them the instruction sheet that came with the TT chip but you'll come away with frustration and a lighter wallet. I've found that hanging out with some local Buick guys that know their way around a TT chip and a translator will give you a better tune than most shops. Just my .02..

Not to sharp shoot, but...

Red Sullivan had a car tuned 10.20ish, running a stock MAF, 70turbo and a Lubrant chip + supporting mods. And this was about 7 or 8 years back... you can dial one of these cars in fine with MAFT PRO or GEN II, no need to toss 2K at a aftermarket fuel management system for the power level he is talking about.