You can type here any text you want

NRE 427 TT SBC powered 69 Camaro driving around on the street.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FGyDk2OALQ[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta love a car with 1100 HP on 91 octane pump gas and 1750 HP on race gas that can be driven on the street like any other car. And the best part is it's a 69 Camaro!:cool:

Great motor. Great turbos. Great Car. But I think it's BS the way we keep shipping our classic cars overseas...

Great motor. Great turbos. Great Car. But I think it's BS the way we keep shipping our classic cars overseas...

Look on the bright side Joe, at least its an example of americans building something again to be exported! Kinda like days gone bye! ;):biggrin:

I think I need some private time by myself for a few minutes:biggrin:

For once I would like to view one of his videos without his ugly mug in the video the entire time....:rolleyes:

I want to see straight ahead and see what it looks like on the road when he steps into it. Not this goofballs mug saying how streetable it is:rolleyes:.

I would bet he gets $60+k for that setup. It is American made:) and it is badazz.

great post, seen it but still great

anything is possible now adays with cash

rediculous car, unreal power, what more could you want?

if your answer was a fake terrorist free xmas well your wrong, if your second answer was health care passing in the middle of the night the day before xmas your still wrong.....lol

For once I would like to view one of his videos without his ugly mug in the video the entire time....:rolleyes:

I want to see straight ahead and see what it looks like on the road when he steps into it. Not this goofballs mug saying how streetable it is:rolleyes:.

No kidding:p I wish I had some of the dough$ those guys throw around. It is cool though.

Back