You can type here any text you want

O Ringed Heads ??'s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beecha91

Hey guys,

I have a set of ported heads with bigger intake valves and theyre o ringed. Do I have to do anything special for these to go on my car. Ive never ran o ringed heads in any of the cars in my past, so I have no clue if there is any special to them. Thanx for any info in advance!

Don-
:cool:

It depends on what gasket they are O-ringed for. If they were O-ringed for a Fel-Pro lock wire then you have to run the lock wire gasket. If they were O-ringed for a stock gasket like Weber Racing then you run a stock gasket or stock replacement.

Find out what gasket they were O-ringed for and go from there.

The guy I got them from gave me head gaskets to go with them and he said theyre for these heads he gave me. How can you tell a normal head gasket from a lock wired one? Just by looking?? Sorry If any of this is stupid lol Thanx again

Don-

Don
The Fel-Pro wire lock O ring gasket is part# 1007 it has a 4.090" fire ring, it,s a excellent system providing the shop cut the rings to the correct specks.

9sec.

Back