O2 Problems

BLOWN526

Been Fighting Alot Of Problems,seems That Since I Have Big Injectors And Pump That My Car Did Not React Like Most When The O2 Burned Up,car Ran Great At 1/2 Throttle,any More It Would Start Backfiring.now What Kind Of 02 Can I Run With Racing Fuel,curently I Have A Heated 02 From A 05 Escalade.i Still Got The Factory Ecm And Can't Afford To Add The Alcohol Right Now But Still Want To Turn The Boost Up.

You can run a Denso 02. Just search for "Denso". I am not sure on the Escalade 02 you are running but I have a Caspers heated 02 and it is fine.
What leads you to think the backfiring is from the 02?

The Fuel Curve On My Car Was Enough That The Car Would Run Fine Until You Push The Throtle More Than 1/2,replaced It And Now Everything Runs Alot Better,before You Could Not Even Hear The Turbo Whistle,now I Feel Sure The Car Would Fly If I Could Turn It Up,but As Soon As I Put Some Racing Fuel In It I Will Burn Up Another O2.i Am Used To Carbs And Nitrous,all This Stuff Is All New To Me.

Maybe add a WB system, and use the NB output to signal the ECM.
Strange the sensor goes dead so quickly.
I've run my WB w/ 118 for over 300 runs, and countless street miles... still going.
If the sensor is in the stock position, you may try moving it away from the hi temps seen at the base of the turbo.