Odds and ends for sale part 2

Turbo F-bird

Just like the other post all prices include shipping, paypal, etc.
IMG_4805.JPG IMG_4808.JPG Turbo elbow, supposed to be from a TTA. The casting date is 1988 so maybe it is from a TTA? I have no idea. No porting, wastegate puck is free, $30 shipped

IMG_5416.JPG IMG_5415.JPG Turbo elbow, casting date 1987. Ported by hand so it's not pretty but it's not awful either. $30 shipped

IMG_5368.JPG IMG_5371.JPG Front bumper cushion for Regal/T with the white pinstripe. Brand new and never mounted but plastic wrapper is gone. I have the label showing the part # as 25505649. The pictures are shitty, I apologize but it's in the rafters of the basement strapped to a gas pipe so no harm comes to it. I can take it down and take better pics before it's paid for. $110 shipped. SOLD to TurboTJT. Thanks!

IMG_2647.JPG Right rear SS wheel well molding for Regal/T. Brand new in the wrapper, never used, part # 20495107. $110 shipped

IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2638.JPG IMG_2803.JPG Factory headers and crossover pipe. Driver's side had the typical crack so I welded it up and added a gusset. They're ported to match a gasket and belt sanded to make sure they're flat. I painted them with VHT gray heat paint but they were on my car for a year so you may want to repaint them. The crossover pipe has a few dings in it and a crimped looking area by one of the flanges but it all fit and functioned fine. $125 shipped SOLD to Thundertoad, Thanks!

That's all the pics for part 2 so I guess I gotta do a 3rd post. Sorry!

Last edited: