You can type here any text you want

Offenhauser 360 Buick V6 Intake Manifold

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ken Adams

I recently purchased a Offy 360 intake. How does it stack up to other performance intakes such as the Edelbrock and KB V6 intakes. Asking price was $100. Was that a reasonable price? Intake is in excellent shape. Waiting for your input.

Price was resonable and the intake isn't a bad one, but, If you have it in hand you need to make sure it's for the high port heads. They made them for high and low port heads and they don't interchange.

Two numbers cast into bottom of intake, 5713, 5714. Isn't this intake compatible with heads that appeared on Buick even fire engines, late 1977 to 1987? Intake may be used on future 4.1 production engine project.

The best way to find out is contact Offy. They'll be able to tell you whether it's for the low or high port heads. They made the Offy 360 for both the high and low port heads so you could have either depending on the part number Ken.

I have never seen a high port offy. most are low port, but it could be that one survivor.

I would love to give you the 120 bucks if it is a high port - definitly one for the collection.

A.j.

Glad to hear it Ken. That's why I said check to make sure. There's lots of intakes out there that are specific to high and low ports heads. I've got a Holley that will only fit low port unfortunatly.

Back