You can type here any text you want

Official BG Roll Call

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
Here it is, the official roll call! By now you should know if you're going to make it!

Post if you're going!!!

Myself, and family will be there. I will be the one holding the beer not the camera Nelly:biggrin:

The family and I will be there With the car and PRODUCTS!!!! ;)

Bringing:
LED TAILLIGHT KITS
FENDER BRACES
RADIATOR AIR BOX-IN KITS

and some other products...

Scot W.

I'm going...no car though...kinda pointless to tell ya though, since I wouldn't recognize anyone anyway. :biggrin:

Anybody know what vendors (besides Scot W.) will be there? I heard Caspers. Who else?

I'll be there on the 4 wheeler holding an beverage and enjoying some relaxation.

Leaving the 9th. I'll miss Mother's Day (the 10th), anniversary (the 12th), and daughter's birthday (the 14th). May not be married when I get back but heck, I've been doing the Nats at lot longer than I've been married or had a kid.:D

Terrible thing.....I've been an avid TR owner since I bought my first GN in 1993. I have yet to make it to BG. It's my own damn fault though. I will set my sights on 2010..................I'll make it one way or the other......me and the Wife. :smile:

Back