You can type here any text you want

Official Race Results

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
ZDDPlus Quick 8
Winner Mike Booher
Dayton, OH
DSC08294%20(Medium).JPG

Runner up Randy Haywood
Willow Springs, NC
DSC08296%20(Medium).JPG

Gbodyparts TSO
Winner Dave Fiscus
Batavia, OH
DSC08306%20(Medium).JPG

Runner up Jason White
Florence, MS
DSC08308%20(Medium).JPG

Precision Turbo TSM
Winner Jason White
Florence, MS
DSC08310%20(Medium).JPG

Runner Up Jeff Rodick
Pompano Beach, FL
DSC08311%20(Medium).JPG

Hartline Performance THS
Winner Sean Hayes
Terry, MS
DSC08312%20(Medium).JPG

Runner Up Jeff Rodick
Pompano Beach, FL
DSC08311%20(Medium).JPG

Alky Control TAI
Winner John Snyder
Middletown, DE
DSC08303%20(Medium).JPG

Runner up Randy Quiggins
DSC08305%20(Medium).JPG

HRPartsNStuff Super 16
Winner Derek Godwin
Murfreesboro, TN
DSC08302%20(Medium).JPG

Runner up Bob Armstrong
Middletown, DE (not pictured)

Champion Racing Heads 6.99 Index
Winner Mike Shields
Winston-Salem, NC
DSC08299%20(Medium).JPG

Runner up Derek Godwin
Murfreesboro, TN
DSC08300%20(Medium).JPG

Cottons Performance 7.49 Index
Winner John Reidy
Raliegh, NC
DSC08292%20(Medium).JPG

Runner up Adam Roth
Alexandria, VA
DSC08297%20(Medium).JPG

Twisted 6 racing/ PTC 8.49 Index
Winner Scott Lambert
Morganton, NC
DSC08298%20(Medium).JPG

Runner up Eric Singer
Greensboro, NC (Not Pictured)

Congrats to all participants for the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals!! Plans are being made for the 2011 Turbobuick.com Nationals as we speak. We had a great crowd and a fantastic field of competitive cars... Everyone have a safe trip back home and I will see most of you at the Nats in BG!!
(Some of you need some practice on the pro tree :D)

Take care,
Clint Atkins

good job to all but one & that would be a GREAT job to Mike Shields, kicking azz Pontiac style!:wink:

Thanks Steve, we will not let them put all the Indians on a reservation. I had a ball and met some really great people. Thanks to all involved to putting this together like Richard Clark, Clint Atkins, Shane, and all the sponsors. I also say good job to all competitors but the one that stood out to me was Mike Booher and his crew, absolute professionals and just simply put good people.

Michael Shields

Thanks Steve, we will not let them put all the Indians on a reservation. I had a ball and met some really great people. Thanks to all involved to putting this together like Richard Clark, Clint Atkins, Shane, and all the sponsors. I also say good job to all competitors but the one that stood out to me was Mike Booher and his crew, absolute professionals and just simply put good people.

Michael Shields

Hey Mike congrats again on your first win! That TTA lays down the power and you sure know what to do with it! Great meeting you! Keep up the good work!

4448660759_af37bacdb2_b.jpg

Michael Shields

Great meeting you! For a guy who has never "raced" before you sure knew how to win. ;) Lots of pictures of your car on Phillys cameras.

Jason

Thanks a lot Jim. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Jason.

Michael Shields

Congrats to all:biggrin:

IN GREEN CASH US DOLLARS where paid on the spot!

I would like to thank each and everyone of you coming out and putting on one heck of a show!

I am working on several videos and I will post one of all the guys flashing all the cash they won:biggrin:

Thanks Shane and Clint and all the Sponsors!

That is the most CASH I've ever taken at an event of any kind!

Makes the drive home even more easier! Got home at 6am this morn and did family stuff then a nice afternoon nap!

Take care!

THANKS FOR THE CASH !
I too, have never "raced" my car. Only some heads up stuff. Man, that having to run a certain number stuff is HARD ! lol
I couldn't have had a better time. Thanks for putting this all together, and hope to see everyone agian next year.

Congrat V6racer!

Nice job Jason. Congrats on your win!! Jeff Rodick not only has a fast car but he can also saw down the tree. I bet it was a hellava race.
and runner up in TSO:eek:

I bet the drive home was very enjoyable. Will you be spending the money on some tools for your shop?

Doesn't suprise that you stayed up all night to help a fellow racer.

Congrats to Sean Hayes

Nice Job Sean! Did your son take the money from you for being your crew chief all weekend?

Nice to see you pull out with a win. Your car is very impressive! It is like the energizer bunny it keeps going and going and going.

Congrats to Dave Fiscus

Wow Dave, that is BIG CHECK!

Fiscus racing and excavating. Where they not only beat the competition they also bury it:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back