offset roller lifters

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
Which ones and where do i get em!! Do they make roller lifters with different offsets?

I think mine were made by Jesel, and the lifters have offset tops.
I saw on one of the other posts a guy had a box full of rockers,check it out.

I think he said lifters... :)

Isky makes nice offset ones that work with most of the rev kits. I think it's a .250 offset? SBC pieces, basically.

ok, thx. BTW i'm not runnin a rev kit. Just need lifters and pushrods and i've got a complete assembly. Guess i'll have to measure for pushrod length...

Lifters

I have several sets of lifters. Isky, Comp. Crane etc. The Isky lifter is offset but all the Busch and ASA motors that I've had used a on center lifter if they used the Crane or Comp lifter. I also have pushrods and rev kits for the Isky lifter. If you dont feel comfortable with a used lifter you can send them to Isky and they will rebuild them at a very reasonable cost. I get $100 for a set of roller lifters.

Hey Ron!

I bought a Moldex off ya about a year and half ago. You wouldn't happen to know what Isky charges to rebuild a lifter? What's your opinion on the rev kit. Not plannin on spinning it past 7500rpm. Thx

Scott Porter
"Maytag"

Lifters

Hi Scott, The Buick powered Cobra that was mentioned on here has a ASA motor that Bob bought from me. He sent the lifters to Isky and I believe they charged him 10 bucks apiece to rebuild them (Chuck if you read this hop on and verify this) Compared to the price of a new set. I'll find out for sure this weekend and let you know. I turn my engines about 8200 lap after lap and dont run a rev kit. Have never had a problem but this year were going to go to 85 so I probably will put one in. The small blocks are getting harder to beat especially when you give them 100 cubes and they took our weight break away from us to slow us down. Good to hear from you. Ron

Let me know what you find out Ron. I'd like to save a few bucks where i can, as long as there are no reliability issues.

Cranks

Jeff, Nothing in a moldex right now but I have a new Motorsports crank with Buick mains and 2.100 rod journals. 3.590 stroke. A very very nice piece.