You can type here any text you want

OH MY! Check out this car for sale on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Feel free to call me an a$$hole, but I doubt I have seen anything more gay than that car right there.

Check out the toy ship in the speaker box, and the rope trim around it:eek:

That sh!t is tight HAHAHA

BW

nice disco pipes on it!!!

UM?...lol
76vetteg.gif

Too bad, it could be a nice car. No accounting for taste though.

WOW.......... Somebody really needs to stop touching American Muscle Cars!:eek:

mermaids

the headliner came from neils shower curtain his woman made him throw away...

Someone should go to the link and post this URL in the Q&A area..LOL

Showercurtain...lol was that a posi or a PEG LEG?!..LOLOLOL

Just dont make fun of my sidepipes but you can laugh at the burn mark on my calf

UM?...lol
76vetteg.gif

that was kind of inside joke and I couldn't resist. My buddy used to have a 71 vette convertible with the side pipes and we used to call them disco pipes to get him upset. They don't look too bad on the vettes but anything else ...not so much. :D

Someone should go to the link and post this URL in the Q&A area..LOL

Showercurtain...lol was that a posi or a PEG LEG?!..LOLOLOL

Just dont make fun of my sidepipes but you can laugh at the burn mark on my calf

Oh my god, we have been laughing all night here. Been on the phone for a few hours about this thread with alot of friends.

Holy crap peg leg , that had all of us in stitches:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Shandy sdteb pointed out the front plate earlier... :eek: :eek:

Can anyone read the 7th photo down, im interested in the tag below the rear lisense plate?
BW

lol blackout...i like the sound of my sidepipes but i'll never learn to swing wide when im getting out.

it sure would be hard to put that shifter in gear with a hook for a hand..lol

Wow, great find Bryan!

Yours truly judged that car at ETown for that Pontiac Day event.

I just wanted to do my job and judge the car, the dude wouldn't leave me alone!:eek: He was one of those "touchy/feelie" types.

If he would have restored it like a stock Formula should be, it wouldn't be a bad car.

Back