Oil feed line


I bought a braided oil feed line from g body parts to replace the stocker. The problem is I need a 1/4" inverted flare to 1/8" npt adaptor for down by the oil pressure sensor. I have been having a heck of a time finding one locally and none of the parts stores seem to have one and I am getting tired of buying the wrong part and making wasted trips. Does anyone know where I can find one of these? I would just put the stocker back on and change it later, but it seems like its in a terrible place to get at once I have everything back together. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I just did this as the brass fitting on the turbo was stripped and leaking oil.
The braided hose has a steel fitting which deletes that easily damaged 90 degree brass one.
I drained the radiator and removed the lower radiator hose to gain better access to the oil pressure sender.
I got the adaptor from my local Ace Hardware, but Jegs or Summit has them. Heck even on Ebay..


  • fitting.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 80
Thanks, I have tried 5 parts stores and 3 hardware stores. Nothing. If it wasn't an inverted flare I would have been all set.