Oil line sizes

bblock383

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew what the stock oil line sizes were? Both feed and return. Thanks

Im trying to find out what sizes the stock ones are for a custom setup. My lines will be alot longer than the stock buick lines so I cant use those. But I wanna stay with the same sizes just longer that way I don't give the turbo too much or too little oil. Buddy of mine is telling me to use 1/2 line for a return but that seems too large to me. Any help guys would be appreciated. Thanks

Ok maybe someone will know this. For those of you using the adjustable wastegate, how many psi will it run turned all the way down? Again this is for a custom application so I can't test this myself. Dunno how many of you have actually turned it all the way down but im gonna start the new engine with it all the down for tuning then slowly turn it up.

What is the number on the wastegate? Some are high psi units that won't let the boost go under 17-18 psi. Others can bring it down to like 7 psi. Depends on a lot of things when its a custom job.

So which numbers should I be lookin at? There's a row of numbers with a - in it then 2 rows of smaller numbers. I didn't see just a single number by itself. I believe this is a stock wastegate that's been modded to be adjustable not an aftermarket one I've seen on a few sites.