You can type here any text you want

oil line?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1000MileStylez

Black Sheep
ok i was on turbobuicks.com just browsing and i saw a user norbs had a fitting from the fuel pump block off plate, it looked like an oil line? what is the purpose of that?

Norbs motor is not your typical motor Just Like Norbs isnt a Typical engine guy! He Creates things! Its not at all a stock system & yes its a oil return. Could be a few of them for all I know. Haven't been to the garage in a while.
he posts here as well but mostly in the Toronto section over there. he is a Very Creative guy!!

Looks like a stage block. It might not have provisions for oil drain return. But now it does.

Yes its a stage block & I know he has an external oiling system that he showed me one day. PM him & I'm sure he is happy to explain it here.

Its the Dutweiller external oil pump with a return line -8 from the bypass. YOu can either put it in the pan or anywhere else to return the excess oil, fuel pump plate was easier.

Back