oil pressure prob!!!

HGturboT

HomeGrownPerformanceLV
i had a slight leak from the pump gaskets w/ very good oil press so i then decided to change the gaskets. all put back together and no oil press at all so i took it a part again to double check and it looks good. i start the car again and still no oil press??? the car ran for about a min w/ no press, do i really need to prime it.. would idle not be good enough? it has a spacer but not the bigger gears for the HV pump.. thanks

im doing that and still nothing. all i did was changer the two gaskets and nothing. this is killing me..

i had a slight leak from the pump gaskets w/ very good oil press so i then decided to change the gaskets. all put back together and no oil press at all so i took it a part again to double check and it looks good. i start the car again and still no oil press??? the car ran for about a min w/ no press, do i really need to prime it.. would idle not be good enough?

it has a spacer but not the bigger gears for the HV pump.. thanks

What do you mean exactly???

the spacer dosent have the holes for the taller gears. it worked perfect untill i changed the gaskets.

I assume you have a booster plate or cover saver plate on the pump? Did you put the correct gaskets on? Are you turning the pump in the right direction, CW?

i turned the pump both directions and confident the gaskets r on correct