You can type here any text you want

ok flat wire circuit on the back of 87 gn gauge cluster .?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

so went to fix my squeaky speedo cable also it wasn't tracking steady it was shaky .and while i was there decided to clean up contact on the volt light cause it wasn't as bright when i was cranking. and only one cluster light was working the one one the left.so took it out and found that the flat wire circuit was tore up on the bottom and top like the same place where you would grab the cluster when you would handle it when your putting the speedo cable in . didn't look like there wasn;t any break in the circuit so i tried to straighten and flatten it out as much as i can and also on the area where where the bulb sockets snap into looked the the circuit tape is pretty warn where the contacts are .so put it back to together and the light on the right side of the custer still dosn't work and now my hi beam blue don't work sooo where can i get the flat circuit tape if i can .thanks i know loong .

You would be better off getting a whole used cluster to replace yours. If your speedometer needle has been bouncing and noisy the bearings are probably gone in it too.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You can modify a NA circuit board to work and they're pretty easy to find. The only difference is the Turbo board is cut to go around the tach/boost gauge.

anything from 81 to 87 Buick and how will I modify it thanks.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

anything from 81 to 87 Buick and how will I modify it thanks.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2
I don't recall what year will cross reference. I used the PCB out of an 86 305 car.

Modifying it is simple. Just lay the old one over the replacment and cut out whats not their on the new cluster

Back