ok here goes

84 hot air

Engine built by Ans performance in Melrose park ill here what was done
IMG_20120902_200552.jpg

IMG_20120902_200823.jpg

IMG_20120902_200851.jpg

IMG_20120902_200901.jpg

Also had a 2.5 in exhaust run out behind the rear wheels w/ 3in ceramick coated piping to and from Turbo and down pipe. Already has the newer ecm.and a chip but not sure witch chip or injectors or how u tell which they are the build sheet didn't specify work was done w previous owner I am a body man and currently have engine out body off and am currently welding in a new full length floor pan from fire wall to rear seats. Want to get rid of limited slip dif for posi and thinking about alcohol injection anything I can possibly do to make this car better on track and still be streetable will be highly appreciated. pulled intake and heads to check condition and to replace head gaskets and this thing is supper clean. I posted earlyer about a hole in the engine block under valley pan that led to oil filter andsome members said its to help oil drain faster and wont affect anything negatively. Also looking for arp head studs part numners and torque specks. And where I can find good egr delete plate. Got rid of AC and made coustom delete plate. Should i go w powerloger or scan .starting to come together and I know u guys will steer me in the rite direction. PS sorry for rambling

............. Already has the newer ecm.and a chip but not sure witch chip or injectors or how u tell which they are the build sheet didn't specify work was done w previous owner ...........Want to get rid of limited slip dif for posi and thinking about alcohol injection anything I can possibly do to make this car better on track and still be streetable will be highly appreciated. pulled intake and heads to check condition and to replace head gaskets and this thing is supper clean. . . . .

Looks like a good build.
Not sure what goal you have but try to find out what cam/converter are in the car.
Also ask if the heads/intake are ported.

As far as injectors anc chip;
The injectorswill have a PN on them and the chip has some info on it.
Easiest way is post pictures of the chip and the injectors and list the PN of the inectors.

Also post a picture of the turbo if you dont know what it is so the experts here can assist with identification.
Either way, turbo, cam, ported/non ported will be important in getting the right chip if needed.

Good move on the posi and alky injection. :)

On the underside of the large chip on left it had GE 8403 and in corner had the number 25 in a stamped circle the only thing on injectors I can see is the numbers 1-6 and casper electronics they also have a greenish stripe if that helps if I'm not mistaken Ans is no longer around and didn't specify on build sheet what size injectors cam or converter just that they replaced them hoping to get the info from the chip

On the underside of the large chip on left it had GE 8403 and in corner had the number 25 in a stamped circle the only thing on injectors I can see is the numbers 1-6 and casper electronics they also have a greenish stripe if that helps if I'm not mistaken Ans is no longer around and didn't specify on build sheet what size injectors cam or converter just that they replaced them hoping to get the info from the chip
More than likely, the injectors are 42.5's.
As far as the chip . . . I am not ure . . . . either way, the BEST thing you can do is purchase a custom chip/injector set for your set-up from TurboTweak.