Ok, now what do you dislike about your GN or t-type?

Rice_eater

Ok now that i heard why you like your cars now what are some things that you dislike about them? I dislike the fact that there wernt too many made and that they have a huge sticker price and that they dont handle too well. I hear that they are expensive to work on too? What do you guys dislike?

Hmmmmmmm......................nothing:D

I sat here for five minutes and couldn't think of anything.

Defrosters suck.

Then again my car fills up with water and it freezes on the inside as well as the outside. ;)

Everytime I drill another new hole in the firewall I hit something kinda important. :(

Other than that nothing. :)

Fired the GN up today, sounds real sweet.

The WE4 sounds sweet everyday.

Can't find a better car. :cool:

windows dont / wont seal (water and air leaks in that is) without alot of $$

my gas mileage sucks

i seem to have problems with turbos leaking oil..

people who dont respect it and give me door dings..

thats about it.

i dont really care for the cost of tires, cheap plastic on the inside, and the cheap paint buick used.

my windows seal up, my turbo dont leak oil, i get good gas mileage so i guss my car hasent been abused to much

'86/'87

The instrument cluster..the fragile console's shifter, applique, & lid...and the mega-back-breaking flimsy cheapo bucket seats.

These items really stick-out & are so completely out-of-place on a "luxury performance vehicle".

I second the comment on the seats. After 1 hour driving these cars, my back starts to ache as well. Maybe it's a sign of old age.
Thats also why I am trailering it to Bowling Green this year.

I saw someone a while back looking to rally at least 20 people who would fund an effort to create new/improved cushions for the driver and passenger seats. The person even found a company that looked at the old cushions and gave a quote. I signed up for the effort as they were only $100.00 a seat for a 4 cushions (under your butt and your back * 2).

Anyone ever hear anything more about it ? I am still interested.

GN's should have all gotten GNX type dash clusters. The stock analogue is really bad..The digital is even worse.

Also - The original paint job, is another area GM came up real short.

Lack of proper factory gauges and wheels/tires were too small and heavy. I think all GN's should have recieved GNX type gauges and wheels/tires.

the thing that annoys me is there's a faint whistle coming from the engine compartment, but i dunno how it fix it:confused:

Well, I think most of the problems you described fits all g-bodies except for the turbo issues. My windows are also painfully slow, the seals on my car also dont seal quite all the way but no water gets in. My doors freeze shut when it is cold out. My window wipers are mad slow! lol I also agree about the cup holders. I have to put my drinks in the center console.

you could always put a set of newer f-body seats in if you can find some, they are commmmmfy!

oh yeah my lear's seat bracket has broken about 5 times even after rewelding, that sucks too! (and im only 165lbs so its not like im breaking it cause im a big guy!)

The freackin drivers seat! I am not getting any thinner so it'll probably get worse. It's laid back about 3 inches now. I'm not little though--6'1"235lbs. Front seats will be next.

LMAO Red Regal :D I gotta admit, you GN/Turbo Regal guys are always ready to go, and always put up a good fight :p As for the suspension someone mentioned, tis true. I always get some extra playing room round the corners.