ok whats with pinks

loki993

I enjoy the show and I still watch it every week, but im starting to enjoy it less and less. they last 3 show now have been fox mustang vs fox mustang. sorry but im getting tired of seeing the same cars run. wheres the variety we saw in the first 2 seasons?? are people just not comming out. are the producers just morons?? they have to have tons of people wanting to race, but all they can find are fox mustangs?? i know there stupid easy to make fast, i mean basically get a notch or an LX, put on some slicks, rip out the back seat, cobra intake, 2-250 shot and you got an 11-10 sec car. theres got to be some other stuff out there. plus if the episodes were good it may have not made a difference, but the last 2 sucked. the guy from boston bitched and whined the whole time and the last one they guys car was broke. i for one think the show is going way down hill and i swear if i see another episode with a 2 fox mustangs racing i think i may puke.

I don't mind watching Fox mustangs race but the ones being shown on this program are about the worst running, SLOW, junks i've seen in a long time! They all deserve to loose. In this day & age of cheap, proven Ford horsepower & combinations, how can these people not build a single digit street race car?? :confused:

They build on a buget.

I think its clear that there is not a lot of money in most of these cars because it only makes sense if u end up losing the car. Personally I feel they need to change the format to a cash and product prize deal for the winner and a lil something for the loser. The quality of cars will be better, and they wont keep breaking because cheap or stock parts were used when race /heavyduty stuff should have been used, and most of all the races might be a lil more even in the end. I also think that they need to lose the bald goof as the starter, ---get a big chested hot chick with very lil clothes if u must do it that way. Yeah the show really needs some track-tramps running around! :D

I cant undestand why the dont use the tree and stagger the lights like brackets do. One guys leaving from the pad the other guys 40' out,makes no sense.

Im sick of seeing people sand bag on there.
I saw some fat bastard hoping the other guy " yeah they were both mustangs"
9 sec car vrs low 11 sec car...

the guys with the 9 sec car were so happy they kept beating the 11 sec car.. i was like WTF this blows !!

I agree ..

PaCemkr86 said:
Im sick of seeing people sand bag on there.
I saw some fat bastard hoping the other guy " yeah they were both mustangs"
9 sec car vrs low 11 sec car...

the guys with the 9 sec car were so happy they kept beating the 11 sec car.. i was like WTF this blows !!
However there was a twin turbo mustang that whipped another car that couldnt make a decent pass each time it tried. Anyway the driver of that car was a complete nutjob...He clearly forgot to take his medication. I think he was from New York and although he didnt have to push the car at all , his twin turbo nonsense didnt impress me at all.

that guy was a asshat, he was all pupmed he won, talking trash the whole time, good job buddy you just beat a car that wasnt running.

chevyII said:
I cant undestand why the dont use the tree and stagger the lights like brackets do. One guys leaving from the pad the other guys 40' out,makes no sense.

>>> Amen you are correct, the way they run it is BS and the host with his homo hands up, hands down gestures is lame, might as well put him in a poodle skirt and a hanky like they did in the 50's.

Show sucks IMO.

I agree the show needs work but they are going for the street race "vibe" using lengths and that goofball as the starter.

It is so stupid to argue about who jumped the start when they are at a track with a 'tree!

They really need to get cars that are more evenly matched, heads up rules - run what ya brung...

Anybody see the one with the two brothers, one with a first gen Firebird and the other with a fourth gen Camaro?

Buicksx2 said:
>>> Amen you are correct, the way they run it is BS and the host with his homo hands up, hands down gestures is lame, might as well put him in a poodle skirt and a hanky like they did in the 50's.

Show sucks IMO.

:D Nice!!

TommyV8 said:
Anybody see the one with the two brothers, one with a first gen Firebird and the other with a fourth gen Camaro?

both those cars were badass. wheels up from the start and hauling ass through the traps. Best episode yet. Thats why the last couple have been disappointing watching a couple of broken slow foxes barely make it down the track :(

You guys must of liked spraying the IC with nitrous after the burnout :D

If you look close you can see the idiot spraying the front bumper cover with the NAWZ. He misssed the intercooler alltogether. There goes the 500 hp gains i'm sure he thought was going to get. After watching that show i really wish i could sue someone to get my 1/2 hour back. It's bad enough having to endure the bald jackass doing the macarena on the starting line, but these non performing junks & there idiot owners are too much.

The nitrous spraying thing was priceless, that dude was on crack or something :tongue:

The show has gone down hill and I agree with some of the above, change the format to cash and prizes and have much better competition, IMO!