OK, who is trying to cash out on the magazine ?

Looks like this one isn't going anywhere :confused:

Maybe it's the 5.00 shipping fee they will need tp pay after overpaying for a magazine about 500%. I'd sell mine for 499.99 and not charge the 5.00. I little greedy I must say.

See....I knew I was right for holding onto mine... Maybe next year we can list them for $5k and really show them!

Looks like this one isn't going anywhere :confused:

Maybe it's the 5.00 shipping fee they will need tp pay after overpaying for a magazine about 500%. I'd sell mine for 499.99 and not charge the 5.00. I little greedy I must say.
i agree.... what a moron

Again, proof that there should be a test that all human beings should have to pass before being allowed to breed.

I'm going to drop a gnx emblem into a bucket full of poop, make up a stupid story about how fast the bucket is, then put it on ebay and watch the bids go nuts

interesting,In the last year I bought an april 1986 car and driver and june 1987 road and track.both had nice articles,couple of pages each,reviewing the 87 gn.about 10 bucks each.some of the ebay stuff is nuts

I'm going to drop a gnx emblem into a bucket full of poop, make up a stupid story about how fast the bucket is, then put it on ebay and watch the bids go nuts

I put an "intercooled" emblem on my son's John Deere Gator, wonder if I'd get more for it on ebay than the tag sale later this spring...:wink:

I thought I was seeing things too! I've seen two of those Tech magazines go for over 200.00 bucks each!! Man if it doesn't make my car go faster or look better I'll spend my extra cash on booze! :cool: