You can type here any text you want

okay need help n advice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
looking for speaker's sizes 87 gn i listen to mostly rap music and i was thinking going jl audio all the way around!! no subs or amps for me just all stock replacement stuff but i want 6x9 in back if they fit!!! can anyone guide me to a one stop shop for JL audio or whatever is out now that sounds good for the cash!! thxs greg

5.25" in the doors if you have concert sound II, 3.5" on the dash all cars, 4x10" in the rear you can get 6x9 adapters for it but some argue they don't work well.

you like rap, but no woofers and amps?! That like eatin a jelly sandwich, you gotta have the peanut butter!

Can someone actually give a link to where I can purchase the exact speakers that FIT our cars?

I'm not knowledgable at all about buying the speakers. Can someone find me a link to where I can buy em? I don't like having to guess and choose and then have it come and I screwed up! Someone give me a link! :D

Can someone actually give a link to where I can purchase the exact speakers that FIT our cars?

I'm not knowledgable at all about buying the speakers. Can someone find me a link to where I can buy em? I don't like having to guess and choose and then have it come and I screwed up! Someone give me a link! :D

Crutchfield: Car Audio, Home Theater, Speakers, LCD TV, Plasma TV

They will show you what speakers fit, also if you order 6x9's they will send you new speaker brackets so they will fit. The dash 3.5's are getting hard to find you'll have to seach around for those it you want to stick with factory replacements.

been threw the sub and amp deal get annyoing after awhile and tickets
....and thats the woofers and amps fault, or the volume control knob?! :tongue:
only playin w/ ya. I am w/ ya on the tickets (eight 12"s and 4400 watts on them....) but when I went to no subs, music sounded thin. If you insist on no subs, buy a great set of 6x9"s, baffle them, and see if they can atleast pick up some bass, and maybe a lil sub bass. Kicker F69 was a free air 6x9 from years past that was as close to a woofer 6x9 as I ever heard...no baffles needed, just isolate them from the trunk (no air leaks in the mounting).
Regardless, good luck and post up what you end up doin.

got a good deal at CCity got all pioneer stuff that matched my radio for 170 out the door... the 3.5's went right in only a slight lil hump on speaker grill i mean slight!! but other than that sounds great!! new 3.5's 4x10 and 5.25

Back