Need advice for Subs (ohms, voice coils, watts)?

I would look at already built in box ones and be done with it you can get very nice Rockfords Fosgate 10 in box for 100 bucks professional built and that amp is really powerful for just 2 10's anyways keep researching and talk to guys at cruchfield give them your price point and your audio expectations and they will get you the best bang for your buck

I would look at already built in box ones and be done with it you can get very nice Rockfords Fosgate 10 in box for 100 bucks professional built and that amp is really powerful for just 2 10's anyways keep researching and talk to guys at cruchfield give them your price point and your audio expectations and they will get you the best bang for your buck

Sorry, I was exaggerating the point about the peak watts being over exaggerated. 1000 watts peak = 150 watts Rms x2 at 4 ohms. For the price, It can be turned down for even cleaner power.

You’re right, he can find a boxed set of speakers to suit his taste, but may not fit the package tray in the trunk the way he wants. I was thinking worse case, if he built a box it would be easier than sealing up the trunk and would fit how he wants.

Lord knows we can be pretty picky about our Turbo Buicks.