You can type here any text you want

Oklahoma City anyone??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey guys,
Im moving to Oklahoma City in Mid-May for a job for awhile (depending how I like it there) and was wondering if there were any get togethers or what not going on soon. I have absolutely no family or friends up there at all so It'd be nice to meet some people. My nearest relative is my brother in Wisconsin. I won't be totally lonely though as I have my wife and 2 young daughters with me. Ill be renting an apartment for awhile to see how I like the area. Any input/advice anyone want to give?? Anyone have any cheap TV's/furniture/rolling tool boxes for sale? My GN is already on its way to the mainland. Im going to drive from Long Beach, :D .
TIA,
Derek

I used to live in OKC for a couple of years. They have a GREAT club there that I was a member of and they would be able to steer you in the right direction. If you go to www.okbuicks.com and sign up there, you can post on the BB and see how they can help. There is a nice track near by w/ alot of the Buick guys going there.

HTH,

Thanks for the reply. Ive heard the same about the club. Cant wait to meet some of them so I dont feel so lonely ;) .
Derek

Welcome

Welcome to OKC. I also work at the Will Rogers airport.
I've been in an out of the club since '91 I can't seem to shake this addiction of these cars. I went to one of the club meetings in Gutheri, it had a pretty good turn out. Anyway you'll enjoy the club; alot nice guys with alot of Buick knowledge.
:wink:

Back