You can type here any text you want

Old Geezer Test

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE CROW

OLD GEEZER TEST

1. Name the Beatles. _________ ________ ________ __________

2. Finish the line: "Lions and Tigers and Bears, _______ !"

3. "Hey kids, what time is it?" _____ _____ _____ _____!

4. What do M&M's do? ____ ____ ____ ____, ____ ____ ____ ____

5. What helps build strong bodies 12 ways? _____ _____.

6. Long before he was Mohammed Ali, we knew him as _____ ______.

7. You'll wonder where the yellow went, _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ ______

8. Post-baby boomers know Bob Denver as the Skipper's "little buddy." But we know that Bob Denver is actually Dobie's closest friend, ______G._______.

9. M-I-C: See ya' real soon; K-E-Y: _____? ____ _____ _____ _____!

10. "Brylcream: ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____."

11. Bob Dylan advised us never to trust anyone _____ ____.

12. From the early days of our music, real rock 'n roll, finish this line: I wonder, wonder, wonder...wonder who; _____ ______ _____ _____ _________?

13. And while we're remembering rock n' roll, try this one: "War.uh-huh,huh. .yea; what is it good for? , ____ ____."

14. Meanwhile, back home in Metropolis, Superman fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and _____ ____ _____.

15. He came out of the University of Alabama, and became one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the NFL. He later went on to appear in a television commercial wearing women's stockings. He is Broadway _____ ______.

16. "I'm Popeye the sailor man; I'm Popeye the sailor man. I'm strong to the finish, ____ ____ ____ ___ ____. I'm Popeye the sailor man."

17. Your children probably recall that Peter Pan was recently played by Robin Williams, but we will always remember when Peter was played by ______ ______.

18. In a movie from the late sixties, Paul Newman played Luke, a ne'er do well who was sent to a prison camp for cutting off the heads of parking meters with a pipe cutter. When he was captured after an unsuccessful attempt to escape, the camp commander (played by Strother Martin) used this experience as a lesson for the other prisoners, and explained, "What we have here, ____ ____ ____ ____ ___."

19. In 1962, a dejected politician chastised the press after losing a race for governor while announcing his retirement from politics. "Just think, you won't have ____ ____ to kick around anymore."

20. "Every morning, at the mine, you could see him arrive; He stood six foot, six, weighed 245. Kinda' broad at the shoulder, and narrow at the hip And everybody knew you didn't give no lip to ____ ____,____ ____ ____."

21. "I found my thrill, ____ ____ ____."

22. ! ____ ____ said, "Good night, Mrs. Calabash, ____ ____ ____."

23. "Good night, David." "____ ____,____."

24. "Liar, liar, ____ ____ ____."

25. "When it's least expected, you're elected. You're the star today. ____! ____ ____ ____ ____."

26. It was Pogo, the comic strip character, who said, "We have met the enemy, and ____ ____ ____."

Don't peek until you answer all the questions.

ANSWERS:

1. John, Paul, George, Ringo

2. Oh, my

3. It's Howdy Doody Time!

4. They melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

5. Wonder Bread

6. Cassius Clay

7. when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent

8. Maynard G. Krebbs

9. Why? Because we like you.

10. A little dab'll do ya.

11. over 30

12. who wrote the book of love

13. Absolutely nothin'

14. the American way

15. Joe Namath

16. "cause I eats me spinach"

17. Mary Martin

18. is a failure to communicate

19. Richard Nixon

20. Big John, Big Bad John

21. On Blueberry Hill

22. Jimmy Durante - Wherever you are.

23. Good night, Chet.

24. pants on fire

25. Smile you're on Candid Camera

26. he is us

SCORING:

24-26 correct - You're probably 50+ years old

20-23 correct - Most likely in your 40's

15-19 correct - Are we in our 30's?

10-14 correct - Must be in your 20's!!

1- 9 correct - You're, like, sorta a teenager.

i am full of it too.... i watch to many reruns and history channel shows!

we listen to big bad john here in the dorm all the time, most people don't know what the heck it is :D

Back