You can type here any text you want

Old GN Install Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

saw another post with pics.. so i figured I'd share some old ones..

2 10w6's, 2 eqt's, 2 pc275's..

Attachments

• Trunk1.jpg
    Trunk1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 375
  • Trunk2.jpg
    Trunk2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 377
  • trunk3.JPG
    trunk3.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 373
  • trunk5.JPG
    trunk5.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 375
John,

Was that system in the car last year at the Ford vs. Buick shootout? That is one clean install.

See at this years Ford vs. Buick shootout!

Shane

The system originally came out of my 86GN, first car. It was built by Mike Morris for the GN before he sold it to me - I believe he's a Coustic Factory Rep now. Then it was installed in the stage II car when it wasn't as fast and until I got out of the car stereo comp mode. Never did compete, but I've had some nice pieces over the years.

I even have a Carver "Broadway" amp.. if any of you guys know what that is. A real class "A". Best sounding amp I've ever had - I have had MANY. I have two sets of B&W's Bowers and Wilkens for the car.

Anyway, now that the GN is gone, I've considered putting some type of comp system in something - just to play and said I did.

Yep... looking forward to Noble. You are bringing a car right?

Hey John did u ever sell ur GN with the 4l80e? The one from Pinks?

The system originally came out of my 86GN, first car. It was built by Mike Morris for the GN before he sold it to me - I believe he's a Coustic Factory Rep now. Then it was installed in the stage II car when it wasn't as fast and until I got out of the car stereo comp mode. Never did compete, but I've had some nice pieces over the years.

I even have a Carver "Broadway" amp.. if any of you guys know what that is. A real class "A". Best sounding amp I've ever had - I have had MANY. I have two sets of B&W's Bowers and Wilkens for the car.

Anyway, now that the GN is gone, I've considered putting some type of comp system in something - just to play and said I did.

Yep... looking forward to Noble. You are bringing a car right?

I do recognize the names of that gear as a good friend of mine works for Car Toys here in Tulsa. In fact he is hooking me up with some Eclipse and Focal components.
I would not show up to Noble without my ride. Should be a great time. I am trying to get people rounded up on my end of the turnpike.

See you there!

Back