? on MbQuarts 5.25 door speakers

JDSfastGN

Need some opinions on my door speakers. My system in my car is pretty mild. The set up is, a DEH 6500 pioneer head unit, cerwin vega 6x8s in the back, pioneer 3.5s in the dash, stock in the doors and a 10" alpine type r sub with a 400 watt alpine amp. It all sounds really good, but im planning on replacing my 5.25 door speakers. I realize that the factory locations aren't the best and the door speakers never seem to be that loud. I am looking at these MBQuarts 5.25s http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/44
Will these sound like crap running off my head unit, will they sound better than stock. I have heard they sound great off a small amp, but how will they sound running off the HU? Anybody running these?:cool: thanks guys

or should i just omit the door speakers until i can get a small amp to run them? I don't want to ask the head unit to power too much.

I can't comment on how they will sound for you in the doors but I have MBQuarts in the dash and rear deck and to me they sound excellent. I'm using a Pioneer head unit too.