One Badd Ass Ride!!!

You probably had thousands of guys tell you this, but honestly; I wish I was you....

prob out of my range but how bout a price i need a first boat i have the cars but i want to play in the water let emn know

Originally posted by hboost
You probably had thousands of guys tell you this, but honestly; I wish I was you....

hboost,

Thank you very much for the compliment. Best of luck with the sale of your car. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan:D

Originally posted by 72RATCAMARO
prob out of my range but how bout a price i need a first boat i have the cars but i want to play in the water let emn know

72RATCAMARO,

I would love to see a complete set of detailed pics of your car and have a complete write up on the car. Please let me know. Have a great day!

Thanks,

UPDATE!

Guys,

For all that are interested, I am swapping out the engine and drive and putting in a NEW complete 496HO with a full one year warranty and a fresh Bravo One outdrive. Should still be great for mid seventies on the water. The boat itself has only 69 original hours and is absolutely immaculate! I will just keep the current engine for one of my project street cars. Thanks for al of the interest! Have a great day!

Thanks,

Time to change this.

This Boat will now be sold the following way:

New 496 HO Engine has 0 hrs and full warranty
Drive has 3 hrs on it
Hull has 69 hrs
Everything is immaculate.
Still visually the same with the exception of the engine and drive.

Have a great day!
Thanks,