You can type here any text you want

One for the masses

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but would like to see if anyone's opinion differs. Car is running well, however there is smoke coming out of my vc breather. Oil looks good, no coolant in it. Pcv is working, no unusual spark knock, still able to boost to 20psi with no knock.

The only thing is the smoke and oil(very little) being pushed out of the breather. I am thinking it's the same problem as last time. Same smoke, but ran pretty crappy, this time it runs good, but still has the smoke. The only other 3 things i can think of besides a hg would be valve seals, ring lands blown off(unlikely), or rings broken. Nothing in the oil it's clean and it's smooth and quiet.

What are your thoughts..................................

Total guess,.... Much Crank Case Pressure???? Oil is finding any way out it can????

I am anxious to see what pans out as I run 20 to 21 psi myself. I just added valve cover breathers on each bank and was thinking about making up a pump "Just in case".

Brent

Back