You can type here any text you want

One owner '68 Camaro in Indiana

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87LtdT

A 20 year friend has a '68 Camaro his wife bought new in '68. Has about 100k miles, 327 2 barrel, column shift automatic. He hasn't even tried to start it in 10+ years...been planning to "fix it up" but I think he's given up that plan :)

All original except for radiator and cam (put a performance cam in it many years ago).

If interested I can get you in contact with him.

Regards, Bob Kolhouse

Guys....my apolgies but my friend has been surprised by your rapid response and really isn't ready. He doesn't know what a fair price is and there are a bunch of things stacked around the car preventing him from getting the car available for pics.

I think he is not ready to sell even though he says he is :)

I've given him your email address and requests.

I'm sorry for this apparent pre-mature announcement.

Bob

No problem. When and if he's ready I am interested...tell him it'd be going to a great home in the warm weather! :biggrin:

Guys....a note from my friend with the '68 Camaro...Bob

I mentioned to Bob and another co-worker, that I had gotten the wife to agree to sell her 68 Camaro. Her interest in restoring it has faded. Regrettably, I don't have any pictures of it but hopefully, if the weather cooperates, we can get it out of the garage and get those taken. I had planned to talk with some people to get an idea of it's value but haven't done that either. Bob got his note out a little quicker than I was prepared for. When I get the pictures and can put together some info on the car I will send it all to you.

Thanks for your interest and I'll be it touch.

Bob,

I am in Indianapolis and will be in Columbus next weekend for Easter. I would like to know if I could see the car on Saturday? Send me a PM with either your number or his, so I can maybe arrange that if possible.

Jason

Back