You can type here any text you want

Opinions needed 2 gauge holder pod

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

What do I get? Whole A-Pillar or just 2 gauge holder? I am leaning towards to two gauge holder as opposed to the whole pillar. Just wanted to get some last minute input.

TIA

I want to do whatever is easiest. Sounds like the Automete dual gauge full pillar is a good fit? I am looking for a plug and play deal.

Thanks for the info

Installing the loose one will be the easiest or quicker I guess as none of them are really hard just was a bit time consuming to get the Lotek one installed and look ok. I used to have the 1 gauge Autometer pod on there before I installed the Lotek one and only thing was I did that one quicker (installing it ontop of the OEM piller) as I have not issues with the look and fit otherwise running the vacuum tube, wire it all up etc is all the same effort whatever route you decide to take.

I have the dual gauge pod that sits on top of the stock apillar. It fit great and you can adjust it to your eye level.

HTH Jason

Good point Quicky One. I did not think about the adjustability of that pod.

Back