You can type here any text you want

opinions on new front struts for TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrtransam3

My TTA needs new front struts and I would like to know which struts some of you have and your opinions on them?? I want a strut that will give a nice ride and decent handling. I heard that the blistein's have a harsh ride?? Any truth to that?? Any other suggestions??

I have the orange Koni adjustable struts up front. Easy to adjust and offer a decent ride. I like em :)

Go with the KYB, can't beat them for the price, pretty good ride and good handling. I just couldn't afford bilsteins or Koni's, plus I don't plan on taking any corners at 100 mph.. just a straight line for now.
~Murt

The new KYB AGX adjustable ones are getting great reviews. I have them on mine, but since the car doesn't have a motor in it, the top speed is 2 people pushing and the handling is still TBD :-)

Originally posted by mark b
The new KYB AGX adjustable ones are getting great reviews. I have them on mine, but since the car doesn't have a motor in it, the top speed is 2 people pushing and the handling is still TBD :-)

That;s what I have on mine. No complaints.

Back