You can type here any text you want

options on cams

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn.87

Time Capsule
What cam to go with? look at sig for my performance parts i have. I have a bad lifter and expect the lobe on the cam to be worn.:( I was thinking of a 204/214. I this a good cam . What vender sells this size cam? what lifters should I buy? any other suggestions?

if the stock cam is shot which you make it sound like it is i would go with a 206/206. this cam is by far the best overall cam.

best cam

Save your money and go with a roller. Hard to swallow the big bucks but well worth it. I like the 206/206 form Cotton.

204/214

I bought one last year and never put it in.I have seen them in alot of signatures on this board in the mid to low 10 second range.I ended up with a roller, if you want one let me know I can save you a little cash.;) Its brand new in the box with brand new lifters. :biggrin:

what will the difference between a 204/214 and a 206/206. I narrowed it down to the two.

i think the difference is the 206/206 is a proven cam. how many people run the 206 compared to the split duration cam?

Erson makes Good Cams! The 208 would be good for you or the 214 pulls real good. I used 2 of the 214's before going roller. Really Quiet with NOS GM lifters or the Erson lifters are good as well.

Back