You can type here any text you want

Original 1987 GNX Wheels for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DLolling

18 month ago my father, the owner of the 1987 GNX 153, passed away and left behind an extra set of original wheels that he purchased on eBay in 2017 in case he damaged any since they are so hard to find. He was very meticulous about keeping the car authentic. So now I have the extra set of wheels and do not know what a fair price is for them.
Two wheels were used and have the tires still on them, and the other two wheels are in a box without the GNX center caps. I'm not sure why he kept the tires on the other rims, but I'm assuming that he didn't want to damage the rims getting the tires off.

Anyway, I'll post the photos I have of the wheels and the stamps on the inner side to prove that they are authentic OEM wheels. I would greatly appreciate any information on how much they are worth or if someone would point me in the right direction of where I can get that information. I was told that this would be the best place to start.

Thanks! Code1.jpgCode2.JPGCode3.JPGCode4.JPG

Attachments

• Wheel1.jpg
    Wheel1.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Wheel2.jpg
    Wheel2.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Wheel3Front.JPG
    Wheel3Front.JPG
    822.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Wheel4Front.jpg