Original 3" SS THDP f/s

KevinB

This is for the downpipe only, no test pipe. The 3" Terry Houston Downpipe has been on my car for about 4 years, but not many miles. It has one little ding where the control arm bushing is. The dent is small and will not cause any problems in performance. There is also a wide band O2 sensor bung welded in. The bung comes with a plug that I will install incase you are not using a WB O2.

The reason I am selling is b/c I have ATR headers now and this pipe does not work with them.

I will but pictures up tomarrow...it is still on the car will have to remove it.

$380 shipped, paypal accepted add 3%.

CORRECTION!!! I will sell the Terry Houston dump pipe with the downpipe for $20. I will not however sell the dump pipe without selling the downpipe itself.

Here is a pic of the pipe in the car. Notice where the WB 02 sensor is. I think it is a great spot for it. Also, I will include 3 allen head screws and the one mismatched bolt to attach the pipe to the turbo.

Attachments

• thdp_incar.jpg
    thdp_incar.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 224
Here is a pic outside the car:

Attachments

• thdp1.jpg
    thdp1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 222
Close up pic of the bung w/plug installed:

Attachments

• thdp2.jpg
    thdp2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 221
turbo_canuck said:
i'll give 375 shipped for both, let me know, paypal waiting.
Sale pending to turbobuick, You would be 3rd in line...I will update you as soon as I hear word from Chris